Friday 30 April 2021

Month of April 2021



Another 30 days just gone by, punctuated with hot mornings and heavy afternoon thunderstorms. This must be climate change in action. April wasn't a month supposedly like that but the weather patterns have certainly changed. I do get rather annoyed with people who proclaim global warming is a hoax.

Anyway, the Nexo account that I used to stake Eth had shown some nice returns of about 4% p.a credited on a daily basis but strangely, my advanced verification was still not completed hence unable to activate a higher level of staking. A week later, help request was sent and action taken within a day. Pretty impressed with the quick handling. So as I slowly navigate this space, I await to see what kind of risks and returns lie ahead

Just the other day, I added a new recipe to my repertoire of modest cooking for family dinner. This was a traditional Japanese household must-have that's passed down over the generations and it's Nikujaga! Simple ingredients to prepare, short stir fry and then let the cooking sauce complete the job. It warms the heart and the stomach especially for picky eaters. I'm going to try variations next time and hopefully discover something good.

Tip: Bodega Cerron Rabia 2018, good with lightly seasoned meats

No comments:

Post a Comment