Friday 1 January 2021

Month of December 2020



I felt this month went really fast, perhaps in anticipation of the year ending and already looking towards the new year. All month long, I was doing nothing much except reading, doing tax planning work and monitoring the various markets. The aim was to consolidate information and rethink retirement plans. After reviewing my financial goals this year, I conclude they were a little vague with not enough purpose, hence I have recalibrated new goals. Bigger, bolder and seemingly unachievable, I shall challenge myself with a long term view to scale this mountain.

The Singapore government has indeed done a great job in this crisis by guiding the nation carefully and preparing ourselves for the recovery phase. By securing an early initiative, everyone is eagerly waiting for the vaccination effect and herd immunity to quickly materialize. I am one of those who will wait in line and let others have the chance to be vaccinated first. The efficacy remains to be evidently substantive.

Happy New Year to all, let's hope and wish for a better 2021.

Tip: Saburo Junmai, slightly dry with a sweet aftertaste


No comments:

Post a Comment