Portfolio target just crossed 6%, aided by a slight recovery in silver prices and favorable stock price movements. It was an active month for Tbills as matured tranches were up for renewal. Household expenses leveled out but a new car loan becomes active in September. The last big item for the year relates to an upcoming school holiday trip. Thankfully, the main bulk of hotel and air tickets was amortized in the past few months and taking advantage of a good yen rate, sufficient cash has been exchanged. There shouldn't be extra out of pocket expenses. Hence, I'm giving myself a little challenge for the next three months i.e increase the saving rate by 10%. At the moment, I had set 30% of salary. Dividends received kept pace to match last year's numbers but I'm expecting big improvements ahead.
Dividends as of August 2026: $7470.02 (avg $933.75 per month)
Tip: Atagonomatsu Junmai Daiginjo, bold taste covers sweetness, full body, goes with red meats
No comments:
Post a Comment