Tuesday 15 February 2022

Finance Investment Movement 18

As one of my goals this year is to grow passive income, I have primarily zoomed in to a few potential sources namely bank interest, insurance endowment, dividend and sell stock option. So far, I have actioned upon two of the items. One, in order to earn more from DBS multiplier account which can pay up to 3% interest, I bought the cheapest available term insurance so as to achieve another qualifying category. The $110 annual premium is a decent sum to pay and I do need the additional coverage anyway. Second, I'm buying into stocks that should at least yield 4% per annum. Next step is to trial stock option via paper trading. This would require a big sum of margin of about $20k if I choose to go ahead for real.

The crypto assets that I bought last month are looking in good shape with the market rebound, in tandem with the global situation. The target is to sell at 20% profit and I'm still waiting although it's getting close.

Tip: La Pommeraie De Brown 2016, slightly chalky, earthy tones, under ripe fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment