Saturday 15 January 2022

Finance Investment Movement 17

It seems the US Fed did a good job to manage market expectations about interest rate rise and balance sheet adjustment. How they did it is a good lesson in public relations that many businesses employ professionals to do. I sum it as "address what the people are concerned without promising anything". The markets reacted calmly with optimism in the air. But the real deal comes when earnings begin to appear next month.

Whatever happens, it's commonly known that one of the key ways to grow your wealth is to pay yourself first. With the new Medisave cap raised to $66000, I took the opportunity to top up $3000 after receiving my bonus. It's the start of a new year, I aim to grow my passive income through dividends, interest bearing instruments and cashback mechanisms.

Tip: Joel Gott Barrel Aged Chardonnay 2019, vanilla oak with nice body and red apple on the nose

No comments:

Post a Comment